Applications that created on D Programming

Graham Fawcett fawcett at uwindsor.ca
Thu Nov 7 08:15:51 PST 2013

On Thursday, 7 November 2013 at 16:06:19 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
> On Thursday, 7 November 2013 at 05:34:28 UTC, Vincent wrote:
>> My instructor ask me a sample application that created in D.
>> Can you give me an application that has created in D
>> programming not the code but a title?
>>
>> Need help... Thanks
>
> VibeD is the first project that comes to my mind.
> http://vibed.org . If you want a GUI application, do not look -
> there is no GUI application done in D that I know of that is
> worth mentioning... (No offense to those people who did some
> GUI stuff with D)
>
> There are lots of games and games related projects around, but
> I can't remember any of those projects (someone help me here).

The D Forum software, running <http://forum.dlang.org/>,
definitely comes to mind. It has earned a lot of (well-deserved)
respect from non-D users, for being not only a modern and well
designed Web forum, but also for being incredibly fast and
responsive.

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/ppre5/the_new_d_online_forum_software_written_in_d/

Graham