Is it ok now to mirror dmd zip packages for Gentoo?

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Fri Nov 8 01:02:26 PST 2013

I'm rewriting the package script for Gentoo and I stumbled
over that old "mirror restriction" forcing downloads from the
Amazon server rather than from Gentoo mirrors.
It's not an issue at all, it would only saves 2 lines of
code. :) So if you (Walter) still want to keep track of the
download statistic just say so. There is also that Russian FTP
mirror now so it looks like it is already hard to keep track.

--
Marco