D french-speaking community

"Théo "Théo
Fri Nov 8 12:21:39 PST 2013

Hello there,

I am a French student who discovered D about a year ago. I used
it for a few personal projects, and I really enjoyed it as a
great tool to make powerful native-apps easily.

Unfortunaly, finding resources in french on the web is near
impossible, and I think this is a real problem for the language
to expand ( in terms of new users, and activity ). Another
problem is that there is no french community to exchange and
promote it, so I decided to create a french-speaking website with
resources and forums.

http://dlang-fr.org/
http://forum.dlang-fr.org/

There is also a chan on freenode : #d-fr

Actually the server and the services are running, and are just
waiting for people :)

My main goal is promoting and translating resources about the
technology ( library reference, tutorials, and maybe ali's book ?
), and maintain a great place to start for all the beginners in
programming, and also a great exchange spot for more experienced
programmers.

What we need now is nice and motivated guys to help me building
the resources and organizating about future translations. If you
speak french you are of course welcome to come ; even just
exchanging on the forum would be a great help for us.

I think D worth spreading, and so I hope this will be helpful.

Please excuse my awful english, this is not my native language (
well this is not a reason, I'm just bad ).

Regards,
Théo.