D french-speaking community

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Nov 8 22:33:50 PST 2013

On Friday, November 08, 2013 20:16:44 Timothee Cour wrote:
> french as well (although living in US).
> A great start would be lobbying so that they teach D in French Engineering
> schools ... instead of ocaml.
> I'll probably stick mostly to US forums though to avoid splitting.

I'm not French, but I lived in France and the French-speaking part of
Switerzland for two years, so I'm fairly fluent (though it's been about 10
years now, so I'm sure that my French is getting worse). So, if I participated
in such a forum, it would probably be primarily to brush up on my French, but
I'm busy enough that I expect that I won't do anything with it (I'm having a
difficult enough time keeping up with this one). I wish the best of luck to
those in the French forum though.

- Jonathan M Davis