D french-speaking community

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 22:40:59 PST 2013

French here also. I'll have a look at this forum!

As for Ali's book in French, I didn't know there was any translating being
done. Can we help? Are there any similar processes for other languages?

I now realize that I've never even *thought* about D in French, and I've
been using D since 2008. I don't even know how to say 'template' in French.