D french-speaking community

matovitch camille.brugel at laposte.net
Sat Nov 9 02:31:04 PST 2013

On Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 10:08:13 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> On Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 08:12:45 UTC, matovitch wrote:
>
>> I like better "tranche". "Template" is commonly used for C++.
>> If there is any translation project, please make a github repo
>> and give us the link. I didn't do much D and some notions
>> remains fuzzy in my head (like UDAs)...this could be a
>> motivation to "d"ive into the (not so) numerous english
>> ressources.
>
> There's a glossary for abbreviations like these. Unfortunately
> UDA is not included:
>
> http://dlang.org/glossary.html
>
> --
> /Jacob Carlborg

Thanks. I forked the D template tutorial of Philipp Sigaud to
start a french translation :
https://github.com/matovitch/D-templates-tutorial. Feel free to
clone ! :-)

Templates are a strong features of D and I think they deserve to
be promoted.