dmd 2.065 - Agenda

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Nov 9 05:24:54 PST 2013

On 2013-11-09 07:47, Martin Nowak wrote:

> I choose march because ~4 month is already an improvement.
> Anything below 3 month seems unrealistically ambitious to me atm.

It depends on what we want to achieve. Either we set the agenda after a
release schedule. Or we do it the other way around. I know Iain has been
complaining when releases are taking longer time.

BTW, do people in general have more or less time working on D during the
Christmas? I know I will have more time.

--
/Jacob Carlborg