D parsing

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 10:44:59 PST 2013

On Sunday, 10 November 2013 at 18:31:32 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 11/10/13 9:58 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> On 2013-11-10 17:37, Martin Nowak wrote:
>>
>>> Can you pour that into a DIP?
>>
>> Absolutely, I've been meaning to do that.
>
> Just a thought - I think the best strategy for the time being
> is to explore gainful use of the features already present,
> instead of adding new features.
>
> Andrei

It is also a given that many feature could have been avoided in
the first place given that one.

Still I'd rather see thing settle down a little before
introducing this. Fix the existing things, then introduce new
stuff seems like the proper way to go.