DIP 50 - AST macros

Rikki Cattermole alphaglosined at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 03:08:38 PST 2013

On Monday, 11 November 2013 at 11:01:41 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I already have an example with the assert (not among the use
> cases but at the top). Or were you referring to something else?

I was referring to the use case as to why we should have the
ability to get scoped variables from the initiation point.
Example:

void func(int i) {
     bool b;
     macr {}
}

macro foo (Context context, Ast!(string) str)
{
     writeln(context.scopeVariables!int("i"));
     writeln(context.scopeVariables!bool("b"));
     return "";