DIP 50 - AST macros

Rikki Cattermole alphaglosined at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 05:40:46 PST 2013

On Monday, 11 November 2013 at 13:36:14 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> What about warnings? And no, the current pragma(msg) isn't the
> same.
I'm not doing one for warnings. See how the error one goes. The
warning one won't stop compilation and pragma msg can be used to
fake it.

> I wouldn't say no to this if macros are completely off the
> table. Perhaps it's a good addition regardless.

Personally I think it was already needed even without macros.
Just this has started me off on actually looking into it. We'll
see what the compiler devs think though.