std.templatecons ready for comments

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 09:35:24 PST 2013

On Sunday, 10 November 2013 at 16:37:30 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> (x-post from .announce:)
>
> Had a very quick run-through the provided functionality. Looks
> nice and has some of utilities I tend to reinvent in my own code
> when doing meta-programming. Though I'd prefer to initiate
> creation of nested `std.meta` package and move such stuff there
> instead of adding yet another plain module. Also I am trying to
> negotiate with Andrei & Walter into deciding std.typetuple fate
> which may impact implementation of such module quite a lot :)

I agree. I have a partial (most of the big stuff) port of
std.algorithm and std.functional for 'Seq's or whatever we want
to call them now, I'll try and whip it up in to a std.meta module
with appropriate sub-modules ASAP for discussion/comparison. I am
quite pleased with what I've got so far, hopefully I'll have it
ready to show during the next week.