D parsing

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Nov 11 23:46:55 PST 2013

On 2013-11-12 03:34, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> No need to be snarky about it. The point here is that there is
> significant difficulty to remove features that already exist and are
> useful, which changes the game considerably.

I'm really trying to be as humble as I can but you're not making it easy.

I have not said we should remove any of the existing features. I'm
trying to show that several already existing features could have been
implemented using macros if they existed early in the development. It
should show that it is a powerful feature and can hopefully be used to
solve new ides with library code instead changing the languages.

--
/Jacob Carlborg