Shall I use std.json at my own risks ?

jean christophe cybrarian at live.fr
Tue Nov 12 21:26:53 PST 2013

Hello

would you guys say that std.json is a good or bad choice dor a
desktop application ? I've read many threads about it on the
forum and finally I don't realy know what to do Oo`

I need my Gtkd application to maintain a (possibly big) archive
database of financial records downloaded daily from the server
application. In my case JSON seems to be the most convenient
format. Please let me know if, according to you, std.json will
cast aside as std.xml.

Thenks.

PS: As I'm new to the forum, I'd like to thank the D core
community for such a GREAT language. I shall admit that it was
difficult to abandon Emacs :s Anyway I've not been so positively
impressed by a new language since Java 0.