Shall I use std.json at my own risks ?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Nov 12 22:29:56 PST 2013

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 22:11:45 H. S. Teoh wrote:
> What's the reason vibe.d's json tools aren't backported to Phobos?

Probably because no one has ever bothered to try and get them ready to be
reviewed for inclusion in Phobos. Also, vibe.d seems to have a lot of
interdependencies with itself, making it so that some parts of it couldn't be
put into Phobos very easily. I don't know how much of that affects their json
module though, since I would have thought that that would be the sort of thing
which would be fairly standalone.

- Jonathan M Davis