What’s Wrong with OOP and FP

logicchains jonathan.t.barnard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 23:47:57 PST 2013

To be fair, there is a kind of mental satisfaction that comes
from being able to hold the language spec in one's head. I've
used Go about as much as I've used D, and while I understand the
semantics of Go and its stdlib almost completely, I've probably
not familiar with even a tenth of the functionality in D (which
is of course because D has a lot more functionality).