Vibe.d & DUB

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Thu Nov 14 08:32:51 PST 2013

Am 14.11.2013 16:54, schrieb Chris:
> Excuse me my ignorance. I haven't used DUB for a while now. Don't know
> what's wrong. Found no hint on the (h)internet. I it that the latest
> version of dmd is "too high" for dub? Use dmd2.063 instead?
>
> $ dub upgrade
> Upgrading project in /home/path/to/project
> Triggering update of package vibe-d
> Geting package metadata for vibe-d failed, exception:
> object.Exception at source/dub/project.d(460): Could not find package
> candidate for vibe-d >=0.7.12
> (...)

Judging by the line number of the exception, you are using DUB 0.9.13.
There have been a number of changes since then, including how version
numbers are validated. It's possible that the reason for the error is
the latest vibe.d version "0.7.18-beta.1".

I'd recommend to upgrade to 0.9.19 - everything is working there AFAICS.