Qt5 and D

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri Nov 15 02:10:25 PST 2013

On 15/11/13 00:37, Xavier Bigand wrote:
> It's only a prototype for the moment, and it will certainly never compatible
> with QML files. But if you are only interested by property binding and the
> composition system of QML, DQuick will make you happy.

First of all -- thanks for your work on DQuick :-)

However, I think we have to acknowledge that Qt5 in general is a really
important toolkit that needs first-class D support.  This is only going to
become more true as more and more development moves onto mobile platforms.

An effective QtD may be a hard problem but it's one that needs a solution.