Vibe.d & DUB

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Fri Nov 15 03:49:28 PST 2013

On Thursday, 14 November 2013 at 17:32:14 UTC, Jordi Sayol wrote:
> El 14/11/13 17:48, Chris ha escrit:
>> On Thursday, 14 November 2013 at 16:42:05 UTC, Chris wrote:

>>> Thanks for the answer. I tried to update dub, but it says
>>> that "dub is already the newest version.", which is hard for
>>> me to believe.
>>
>> Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
>>

> What says last line of
>
> $ dub help

dub's last words were:

Install options:
         --version        Use the specified version/branch instead
of the latest
         --system         Install system wide instead of user local
         --local          Install as in a sub folder of the
current directory

And that's it. I couldn't find a simple "version" switch that
just tells me dub version 0.XYZ