Ehem, ARM

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Sat Nov 16 10:54:41 PST 2013

On Friday, 15 November 2013 at 19:09:24 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> * The main program in Android should always be java code,
> native code
>   loaded as shared libraries. This is implemented in DMD now,
> but not
>   in GDC. (And IIRC not in LDC either?)

On the 2.064 frontend branch, LDC already uses the same module
registration mechanism than DMD, so we are pretty close to
working shared library support. There are probably two or three
details that still need attention, but I don't expect any major
roadblocks. All that is needed at this point is somebody spending
an evening or two to iron the remaining kinks out.

David