D Language Citation

Sumit Adhikari sumit.adhikari at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 22:55:40 PST 2013

Dear User Community,

This mail is in particular to the citation of D.

D is extremely poorly cited (Yes this comes from a R&D guy). I searched and
searched (everywhere including IEEEXplore) and nothing comes in my hand!

There are materials available on internet which are not peer reviewed and
hence I cannot use for Journal citation! It is like I have everything but I
cannot cite!

It would be great idea as a beneficiary of D to publish for the future of
D. Please consider what I am saying :). Please publish.

Regards,

--
Sumit Adhikari