Look and think good things about D

SomeDude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Sun Nov 17 01:49:35 PST 2013

On Friday, 15 November 2013 at 01:09:53 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> I have created two interesting D entries for this Rosettacode
> Task, is someone willing to create a Reddit entry for this?
> They show very different kinds of code in D.
>
> http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Look-and-say_sequence#D
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

I have a task if you are interested, but I didn't bother to login
to create it.
So if you like, you can create the page...

Here it is:
In a sequence of a million random integers, return the length and
the indexes of the longest duplicate sequence (display indexes
counting from one, not zero).

In order for everybody to start with the same random sequence, it
may be useful to specify a simple implementation for the
generating function.