D Language Citation

qznc qznc at web.de
Sun Nov 17 03:56:32 PST 2013

On Sunday, 17 November 2013 at 07:03:53 UTC, Sumit Adhikari wrote:
> Dear User Community,
>
> This mail is in particular to the citation of D.
>
> D is extremely poorly cited (Yes this comes from a R&D guy). I
> searched and
> searched (everywhere including IEEEXplore) and nothing comes in
> my hand!
>
> There are materials available on internet which are not peer
> reviewed and
> hence I cannot use for Journal citation! It is like I have
> everything but I
> cannot cite!
>
> It would be great idea as a beneficiary of D to publish for the
> future of
> D. Please consider what I am saying :). Please publish.

In terms of academic citations, there is probably only Andreis
book. If you just want a citation for D in general, this is fine.
Do you need to reference anything more specific?

Alexandrescu A, The D Programming Language, Addison-Wesley, 2010.
Publication Date: June 12, 2010 | ISBN-10: 0321635361 | ISBN-13:
978-0321635365 | Edition: 1