dmd 2.064

seany seany at uni-bonn.de
Mon Nov 18 05:57:16 PST 2013

On Monday, 18 November 2013 at 13:47:02 UTC, John Colvin wrote:

> Do you have another dmd installed? Another dmd.conf perhaps?
>
> dmd looks for dmd.conf in this order:
>     current working directory
>     directory specified by the HOME environment variable
>     directory dmd resides in
>     /etc/

I do not have it installed systemwide, I have two binaries in two
different subfolders in my home folder, and the dmd.conf file is
hacked to find the phobos using an absolute path. and the
dmd.conf is in the same folder, in both cases. Both dmd.confs are
edited so that the phobos coming with the same package is pointed
at.