Build Master: Scheduling

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Nov 19 03:16:19 PST 2013

On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 11:40:18 Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> On 15/11/13 00:36, Nick wrote:
> > So all the passionate D devs here get their monthly releases
>
> I would imagine many of the passionate D devs here are already running git
> HEAD -- 1 month is FAR too long to wait ... :-)

Well, if you're working on the code, you pretty much _have_ to be running on
git HEAD - though what you use for your projects outside of working on
dmd/druntime/Phobos is another matter.

I usually do even my own stuff with git HEAD, but I do have one project that's
sitting on 2.059, because it hasn't worked on anything since (due to an ICE
IIRC) - though once I get time to finish refactoring it, I expect that that
won't be a problem anymore, because it'll have been almost completely
rewritten.

- Jonathan M Davis