try/catch idiom in std.datetime

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Wed Nov 20 05:00:02 PST 2013

On Wednesday, 20 November 2013 at 01:26:35 UTC, growler wrote:

> Cheers.

Very true. I sometimes switch between 3 to 4 different code
styles within a single day when actively working on some D
projects (internal one at work, Phobos style, vibe.d guidelines +
one preferred style for random chosen project of the day). Pretty
much only issue it causes is necessity to switch vim tab/space
profiles ;) I fully expect any reasonable programmer to be able
to conform any target code style just by a random call.

There are no really good or bad styles, only consistent and
inconsistent ones.