@property (again)

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 21:59:42 PST 2013

On Thursday, 21 November 2013 at 03:37:19 UTC, Manu wrote:
> On 21 November 2013 13:27, Adam D. Ruppe
> <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, 21 November 2013 at 03:14:30 UTC, Manu wrote:
>>
>>> I personally think () should not be optional
>>>

>> No.
>

> How is it ever an advantage to syntactically allow visual
> confusion between
> a function call and a variable?

I'm going to reiterate Adam's final statement. We need to fix the
second case you claim, shut up about the optional parens so it
does get fixed an we stop preventing the one thing from getting
fixed because of the other.

Everyone agrees @property should work, not everyone agrees about
op() so drop the op() issue so @property is fixed :)