Enums - probably an old subject

Craig Dillabaugh cdillaba at cg.scs.carleton.ca
Wed Nov 20 23:42:47 PST 2013

On Thursday, 21 November 2013 at 07:28:14 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 November 2013 at 07:22:39 UTC, Steve Teale
> wrote:
clip

>> Why does the compiler complain in both places about EVIL. Can
>> it not work out which EVIL I mean? There's only one choice.
>
> That should be:
>
> if( rth == Intention.EVIL ) and
> foo( Intention.EVIL );

I should also mention, this post likely better belongs in:

digitalmars.D.learn

That is the best place for questions about how the language
works. This forum is more a place for the D Pros to fight it out
over what features should/shouldn't be in the langauge.