Building druntime on MAC OS X

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Nov 21 13:25:54 PST 2013

On 2013-11-21 18:18, Joshua Niehus wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 November 2013 at 13:56:07 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> BTW, if you're able to figure out how to build the Mac OS X installer
>> on Linux Walter would appreciate it. I failed to do that.
>
> this might help:
> https://github.com/hogliux/bomutils

Yeah, I tried that, it didn't work. It's not just the Bom file that is
causing troubles. I tried to extract an installer and then created an
archive of its content using "xar", that's the file type the "file"
command returned. I could run the installer but it failed to complete
the installation.

--
/Jacob Carlborg