@property (again)

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Nov 21 23:36:08 PST 2013

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 20:17:34 Walter Bright wrote:
> On 11/20/2013 11:51 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> > On 2013-11-21 07:06, Walter Bright wrote:
> >> The next release is going to be about bug fixes, not introducing
> >> regressions from new features(!). It's a short release cycle, anyway.
> >
> > You better watch what happens deep inside the pull requests then :)
>
> One of my own recent pull requests produced a regression :-(

Well, that's the only way that regressions get in there in the first place, so
obviously the solution is to not change anything, right? ;)

On a serious note, at least we're now paying greater attention to regressions,
which should be a definite boost to D's image from the standpoint of stability
(and to some extent at least, I think that it already has).

- Jonathan M Davis