Review of std.signal

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Fri Nov 22 08:13:44 PST 2013

On Friday, 22 November 2013 at 16:07:56 UTC, robert wrote:
> Well it was already on the registry for a few months, I don't
> really see what another two months would gain.

With a confusing name and not in expected category ;) I think
renaming it to be visible by "signal" search query in package
list + making D.announcement with "please please try to use it!"
should make things a bit better. I personally can
get back to this stuff only by the middle-end of December so
there is no much else  that can be done right now :(