Need help making minimal bare metal ARM Cortex-M D program

Mike none at none.com
Sun Nov 24 07:42:06 PST 2013

On Sunday, 24 November 2013 at 15:32:04 UTC, jerro wrote:
>> A couple of the options don't seem to exist in crosstools.
>> Specifically "Go to C compiler, select Other languages and
>> enter d".  Pretty hard to tell the compiler to support D
>> without this option.
>
> Have you set 'Try features marked as EXPERIMENTAL'?
> Are you using a recent version of crosstool-NG? And in case
> this isn't clear, there isn't a 'D' option to choose from,
> you need to type 'D' into the field.

Yes, I tried experimental features, obsolete features, and number
of other things.  I know there isn't a D option to check.  I was
fully expecting a text field to type the letter 'D' into, but the
"Other languages" option does not exist.  It appears to have been
replaced with a "C++" check option.

Give it a try yourself, and you'll see what I mean.