Initializing "two-dimensional" compile-time enum

Uranuz neuranuz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 08:14:48 PST 2013

Thanks! I'll try it. Another question is can I use immutable
variables in compile time or they are just runtime variables that
are once initialized and can't be modified? Is it only way to use
manifest constants (enum). And what is semantics of enum
constants? In D we have a lot of modifiers: static, enum, const,
immutable. So sometimes I get stuck with question what to use?
Could someone briefly explain the purpose of each one of these?