Should "std.net.curl" be moved from Phobos to Deimos?

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Nov 25 18:06:38 PST 2013

Jonathan M Davis:

> At minimum, I think that we should avoid putting any
> more 3rd party dependencies in Phobos in the future.

I am not expert/qualified enough to discuss about all this, but
having some "batteries included" in D is nice. I am using curl in
D. I'd even like in the standard D distribution some mean to
produce a little graphics on the screen, shared on all systems D
compiles on (like the simplegraphics.d module).

Bye,
bearophile