Should "std.net.curl" be moved from Phobos to Deimos?

Jonas Drewsen nospam4321 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 13:26:56 PST 2013

Personally I have always thought of std.net.curl as a temporary
solution until a native implementation in D could be created. But
I was also fully aware that people were not standing in line to
make a native one and that we needed something else in the
meantime. That is why I implemented it in the first place.

So until there is a proper replacement in phobos I really think
it should stay, since a standard library really should include
networking support out of the box IMHO.

/Jonas