If you had money to place for a bounty, what would you choose?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Nov 28 13:36:42 PST 2013

If I had the money, I'd not just place a bounty, I'd hire a team of
dedicated programmers to work full-time to fix the current AA
implementation, once and for all.  There are at least 76 AA-related
issues[1] on my list, many of which are not just trifling bugs but
fundamental design issues.

I know of at least one person who got turned off D due to an AA bug
(fortunately I rescued the situation by fixing said bug). I'd like for
that not to happen again.

[1] https://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc=aa%20associative%20hash&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&short_desc_type=anywordssubstr&version=D1%20%26%20D2&version=D2&known_name=aa&query_based_on=aa

Кто везде - тот нигде.