If you had money to place for a bounty, what would you choose?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Nov 29 07:10:27 PST 2013

On 2013-11-29 15:08, Manu wrote:

> I've been very excited about this for a long time... why is it sitting
> in limbo?

I don't know. It seems Walter don't want us to be worse than
Objective-C, meaning he want ARC. But as far as I understand it, we
couldn't come to an agreement on how to implement ARC. But to be able to
be compatible with ARC in Objective-C we would need to follow that very

> How is the implementation?

Unfortunately only for 32bit and the legacy runtime. iOS uses the modern
runtime. It's also missing some features like blocks and categories.

> Is there a reason nobody seems to be actually considering it for inclusion?
> OSX/iOS are 2 very important platforms, and I too would really love to
> see movement on this work.

I could try and get it up to date again, just do a pull and see what
happens.

--
/Jacob Carlborg