If you had money to place for a bounty, what would you choose?

Nick nmsmith65 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 15:13:04 PST 2013

On Saturday, 30 November 2013 at 15:22:13 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Seeing how much we raised for DConf last year through
> kickstarter, I
> wonder if it might be possible to use kickstarter to raise
> funds for
> hiring a team of developers to work full-time on D?

Even as a student, I'd be happy to throw money at D, if someone
could give me a good reason to. I really want to see D succeed.
I'm just not rich enough to be putting $20 bounties up on
(multiple) individual bugs.

I like the idea of a Kickstarter, if it could be done
effectively. It would need some planning out.