ctrl+c and destructors

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Oct 1 01:01:21 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-01 06:54, PauloPinto wrote:

> I would say the main reason is that anyone can replace the current set
> of signals, thus breaking what might be druntime's signal handling.

If druntime has a default signal handler and the user replaces that.
It's up to the user to call the original signal handler so everything is
properly destructed/finalized.

It's the same problem with the GC and all the other handlers that
druntime has that the user can override.

I would consider these very advanced features and not something a user
should be fiddling with every day.

--
/Jacob Carlborg