std.d.lexer : voting thread

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Wed Oct 2 07:41:54 PDT 2013

After brief discussion with Brian and gathering data from the
review thread, I have decided to start voting for `std.d.lexer`
inclusion into Phobos.

All relevant information can be found here:
http://wiki.dlang.org/Review/std.d.lexer (it includes link to
post-review change set and some clarifications by Brian)

Review thread is here:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/jsnhlcbulwyjuqcqoepe@forum.dlang.org

Instructions for voters

> The goal of the vote is to allow the Review Manager to decided
> if the
> community agrees on the inclusion of the submission.
>
>    Place further discussion of the library in the official
> review thread.
>        If replying to an opinion stated during a vote, copy all
> relevant
>        context and post in the official review thread.
>
>    If you would like to see the proposed module included into
> Phobos
>        Vote Yes
>    If one condition must be met
>        Vote Yes explicitly stating it is under a condition and
> what condition.
>        You may specify an improvement you'd like to see, but be
> sure to state
>        it is not a condition/showstopper.
>    Otherwise
>        Vote No
>        A brief reason should be provided though details on what
> needs
>        improvement should be placed in the official review
> thread.

(c) wiki.dlang.org/Review/Process

If you need to ask any last moment questions before making your
decision, please do it in last review thread (linked in beginning
of this post).

Voting will last until the next weekend (Oct 12 23:59 GMT +0)

Thanks for your attention.