std.rational -- update and progress towards review

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Oct 3 04:47:49 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-03 13:31, Dicebot wrote:

> Remembering std.serialization discussion though, it felt like people are
> more in favor of merging generic functionality into matching modules
> instead of keeping everything self-contained.

I got the opposite feeling. That it's generally better for utility
functions, that could be useful for the rest of Phobos, be kept private.
Then we can later extract those functions if they're considered useful.

The more public API the harder it will become to get the changes
accepted. All the bikeshedding about where to put the functions and what
to name them.

--
/Jacob Carlborg