Anyone used LLVM-D with Dub?

Moritz Maxeiner moritz at ucworks.org
Thu Oct 3 07:08:13 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 3 October 2013 at 00:37:39 UTC, Alan wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 at 18:43:06 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner
> wrote:
>>
>> Could you give me a minimal example I can use to reproduce the
>> error you've encountered? Also, you can always open an issue
>> at llvm-d's github repo, that's the easiest way to report
>> problems about llvm-d (other than mailing me).
>>

> I just put the package in the dependencies and import it in my
> code then it does that, haven't even used any functions yet.
> (When building of course)

Since it seems you overlooked it, I'll ask again: Could you
please provide a minimal working example that reproduces your
error? Simply telling me to add it to the dependencies doesn't
cut it, because there are a lot of possible options for dub
package.json files, that you may or may not have used, or I might
use when trying to reproduce the error myself, resulting in
differences so that I might not be able to reproduce your error.

I'll try to reproduce the error myself, but since code.dlang.org
(and with it, the documentation for dub package.json files I've
always used) seems to be offline, that might take a while.