review queue: next?

ilya-stromberg ilya-stromberg-2009 at yandex.ru
Thu Oct 3 07:13:56 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 at 15:46:06 UTC, Jesse Phillips
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 at 15:07:43 UTC, ilya-stromberg
> wrote:
>> On Sunday, 29 September 2013 at 15:11:26 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>>>
>>> Brian has made several quick fixes/modifications and I am
>>> expecting that either second review or final voting will take
>>> pretty soon. That is why I did not move forward with other
>>> review queue proposals. Right now I am awaiting Brians mail
>>> with some details regarding outcome of first review,
>>> something will happen as soon as it will arrive.
>>>
>>> I guess std.logger will be the very next one.
>>
>> OK, I see.
>> May I ask: who can vote? Only old community members or
>> everybody? Any additional conditions?
>
> All can vote. Voting may include one condition for acceptance
> or a brief explanation of why it is rejected. Discussion of
> opinion should not be in the voting thread.

What happens if I vote "Yes with condition", but module developer
will not satisfy the condition? My vote will be calculated as
"No", as "Yes", or will not calculated at all?
In which term module developer should satisfy the condition if he
wants to do this? Before merge pull request to the Phobos?