std.d.lexer : voting thread

Tove tove at fransson.se
Thu Oct 3 11:34:32 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 3 October 2013 at 11:04:26 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Yes.
>
> ( I have not found any rules that prohibit review manager from
> voting :) )

I'd love to say yes, since I've been dreaming of the day when we
finally have a lexer... but I decided to put my yes under the
condition that it can lex itself using ctfe.

My first attempt with adding a "import(__FILE__)" unittest failed
with v2.063.2:

Error: memcpy cannot be interpreted at compile time, because it
has no available source code
lexer.d(1966):       called from here: move(lex)
lexer.d(454):        called from here: r.this(lexerSource(range),
config)

Maybe this is this fixed in HEAD though?