Move VisualD to github/d-programming-language ?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 12:26:52 PDT 2013

On 9/10/13, Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
> noexcept means the function doesn't throw any exceptions. But it doesn't
> check!
> The above code compiles, and then fails at runtime. The opportunity for D is
> deliver what C++ has promised.

I wish we called it 'noexcept' as well instead of 'nothrow', because
Throwables and Errors are still allowed to escape. When you're
interfacing with other languages (e.g. passing a callback), you have
to make sure *no* exceptions escape in the C callback. Marking the
callback with nothrow only gets us one step close to that.