std.d.lexer : voting thread

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 13:12:17 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 at 14:41:56 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> If you need to ask any last moment questions before making your
> decision, please do it in last review thread (linked in
> beginning of this post).
>
> Voting will last until the next weekend (Oct 12 23:59 GMT +0)
>
> Thanks for your attention.

I sadly have to vote no in the current state.

It is really needed to be able to reuse the same pool of
identifier across several lexing (otherwize tooling around this
lexer won't be able to manage mixins properly unless rolling its
own identifier pool on top of the lexer's). This require the
interface to change, so can't be introduced in a latter version
without major breakage.

I'd vote yes if above condition is met or to integrate current
module as experimental (not in std).