std.rational -- update and progress towards review

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Fri Oct 4 16:41:16 PDT 2013

On 04/10/13 23:12, Brian Schott wrote:
> On Friday, 4 October 2013 at 21:09:26 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
>> It's now 98% :-)
>
> That's not fair! You're not triggering any bugs in the coverage analyzer. :-)

Well, unless you count the fact that an assert statement split across 2 lines
registers as one line covered and one line not, because the error message
doesn't get printed, which happens because the code works correctly ... :-)

It's got me ever so slightly miffed that if only I was prepared to have an
uncivilly long line in the code, I'd be on 99% instead.