std.rational?

Arlen arlen.ng at gmx.com
Sat Oct 5 01:12:48 PDT 2013

FWIW, about a year ago I submitted rational module.  Here are the links:

source:  https://github.com/Arlen/phobos/blob/units/std/rational.d
docs:  http://arlen.github.com/phobos/std_rational.html
discussion:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/mailman.579.1349545483.5162.digitalmars-d@puremagic.com

I think we discussed the issue of BigInt and BigFloat.  Personally, I'm not
a big fan of BigInt, and rational supporting it.

Anyway, I hope you find it useful.

Arlen