std.d.lexer : voting thread

ilya-stromberg ilya-stromberg-2009 at yandex.ru
Sun Oct 6 02:37:16 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 6 October 2013 at 08:59:57 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I just think that if you were not completely satisfied with the
> current API or implementation you could have said so in the
> discussion thread. It would have at least given Brian a chance
> to do something about it, before the voting began.

Maybe we went to the voting too fast, and somebody had not enough
time to read documentation and write a opinion?

Maybe we should wait at least 1-2 weeks from last review before
start a new voting? Maybe we should announce upcoming voting for
one week prior to start a new voting thread? I belive that it
pays additional attention to the new module and helps avoid
situations like this.