Official stdx

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Oct 6 09:33:19 PDT 2013

On 04/10/13 12:02, John Colvin wrote:
> I propose that the current review process be redirected to a new target package
> in the phobos repo, stdx, which would then have a separate review process for
> inclusion in std.

Just a thought after reading through the discussion on std.d.lexer, but -- isn't
this what etc library modules are for?

See: http://dlang.org/phobos/index.html

etc
     This is the root of a hierarchy of modules mirroring the std hierarchy.
     Modules in etc are not standard D modules. They are here because they are
     experimental, or for some other reason are not quite suitable for std,
     although they are still useful.