2-round Phobos.std voting process

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Oct 7 05:01:36 PDT 2013

I think that core issue with this proposal is that it stays too
far from actual Phobos development reality and described process
is just too slow :) I am in favor of longer and more stable
transitions but in 12 months even core Phobos modules may have
API tweaks (not counting breaking compiler changes :P). It does
not make much sense to go for safer module inclusion process when
core language development still stays pretty close to bleeding
edge.

I'd propose to go directly opposite way - very flexible dub
packages in special category that get reviewed on regular basis
and put onto vote once API is set in stone and used in such form
for month or so. Voting to include into this category is
unnecessary, it should be enough to simply conform certain style
guidelines. After all, main goal is to get continuously reviewed
and easily accessible module proposals.